The John Cain Foundation receives no government funding. We rely on donations from friends and supporters. Donations of any amount will ensure a place on our supporter register.
With these funds we can continue to:
- engage with people of all ages to develop new ideas
- conduct workshops, round table discussion forums, seminars and other events
- use social media actively to communicate and seek participation in development of ideas
- commission research and policy in areas where there are knowledge gaps, recognized problems
- support organizations whose goals and values are aligned with ours
At this point in time donations are not tax deductible.